[cbi-dev] Writing into a project's downloads area with Hudson

Apologies in advance for the dumb question if the answer is sitting out somewhere obvious that I just didn't see.  (Also I'm probably about two years late to this party...)  Anyway, https://wiki.eclipse.org/Hudson tells me that:

> Optionally, a project's Hudson instance can be configured to write into a project's downloads area

Which sounds like something that might be useful to BIRT, but the page says nothing further on the subject.  If someone has a project already doing this that could illustrate the process for me, that would be a tremendous help.

Thanks,
Ben Gamble || BIRT Build/Release Engineer || bgamble@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Back to the top