[cbi-dev] Question about the new jarsigner plugin - signing & packing of p2-repo artifacts

Hello,

The Jubula team has just recently switched to the new jarsigner plugin as described here [1] due to the issues described here [2]. We were then able to successfully participate in Juno SR1 RC1 (with signed artifacts).

We've now noticed that our p2-repo does no longer contain any *.pack.gz files for all of our artifacts. Is this supposed to work with the new version of the jarsigner plugin?

We've added the corresponding configuration to our main releng pom [3] but our p2-repository [4] only contains signed and no packed artifacts. Are we missing something here?

AFAIK the major change in the new jarsigner plugin is the individual signing / packing of each artifact instead of finally performing those steps e.g. on the p2-repository itself. I can confirm that each single artifact (bundle, feature) does get signed *and* packed in its individual "target/"-directory but somehow those packed artifacts does not get included in the p2-repo itself. Could you provide some more information how to achieve this?

With best regards,
MarkusT

[1] http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/cross-project-issues-dev/msg08042.html [2] http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/cross-project-issues-dev/msg07976.html [3] http://git.eclipse.org/c/jubula/org.eclipse.jubula.core.git/tree/org.eclipse.jubula.releng/pom.xml?h=1.2#n18 [4] http://git.eclipse.org/c/jubula/org.eclipse.jubula.core.git/tree/org.eclipse.jubula.site/pom.xml?h=1.2

Back to the top