[cbi-dev] last two more class differences

I setup proper BREE-specific libraries locally (instructions are coming)
but Tycho still produces two classes that are different compared to
corresponding classes Juno and I am out of idea what is causing this.

org/eclipse/jdt/internal/compiler/apt/dispatch/HookedJavaFileObject$ForwardingWriter
has different order of compiler-generated bridge methods but the methods
are otherwise identical.

org/eclipse/compare/contentmergeviewer/TextMergeViewer
Juno version uses "LDC 3.141592653589793" and Tycho uses "GETSTATIC
java/lang/Math.PI" to refere to Math.PI.

In both cases pack200 normalization does not make the difference go
away. I checked jdt compiler version used by Tycho matches version in
Juno and I don't think other aspects of my build environment (ubuntu
12.04 x64, sun jdk both 1.6 and 1.7) can result in these two differences.

Any ideas?

Igor

Back to the top