From: cbi-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cbi-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Andrew Ross
Sent: Dienstag, 17. Juli 2012 16:40
To: Common-build Developers discussion
Subject: Re: [cbi-dev] CBI/Tycho workshop at ECE

Hi Jan,

Something similar to the Tycho tutorial makes sense given how central
Tycho is to CBI.

The request was for a 2 hr tutorial on the Friday after EclipseCon
Europe for the OSGi Alliance people.

I like the idea of a 3.5 hour workshop for ECE also.

What do you think about the idea of building on the workshop from last
year? There seems to be a good level of interest to get involved in this
if you don't mind a bunch of people building on that work.

Thanks for this.

Andrew