Re: [cbi-dev] Today's cbi-dev call

Hi Andrew,

I'm afraid I will not make to the meeting today. But I plan:
* prepare native builds for remaining parts (filesystem, network).
* at least look at the problem with failing builds on macos

Things that need to be done:
* scan entire repo for customBuildCallbacks and build.xml's, as each of
those files is a possible threat to the build - some bundles may have
embedded jars which are built in tycho unfriendly way.