Re: [cbi-dev] Building native Eclipse bits

No worries Krzysztof. My mistake for messing your name up and not pinging you. Thank you for the update.

Please share the bug number when you raise it, and if you don't mind, please keep us posted.

Thanks very much for your work here. It is very much appreciated.