[cbi-dev] Updated image for our discussion.

Hi Everyone,

A reminder about today's call in a few moments.

This link is to an updated image for our discussion about Orbit, Maven/Nexus, Downloads, etc.
http://imgur.com/Gsdvr

I'm sure there will be further refinements. I'll update the wiki with the latest after our discussion.

Talk to you soon,

Andrew

p.s. For those with a SIP capable phone or soft phone, please note you can call for free using it over the internet. 420@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, then 8276 when prompted for the pin. We expect the sound quality should be much better now as a result of some work by webmasters to use QoS rules to prioritize SIP traffic over our network.

Back to the top