From: Andrew Ross <andrew.ross@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sender: cbi-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2012 19:11:58
To: <cbi-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [cbi-dev] LTS-ready

David, Mike

I can foresee that industry working groups, particularly those with
their own name/brand/logo, may want to have their own Simultaneous
release or none at all.

I think where David was headed makes a lot of sense - there are good
practice things in the requirements for the Simultaneous release that
should be mutual for LTS.

In the same line of thinking, it likely makes sense to move towards
decoupling language & technology specific requirements from the release
& LTS requirements. e.g. Java requirements, C/C++, etc.

Andrew