Re: [cbi-dev] Setting a meeting time

Hi Everyone,

Tuesday January 10th at 10am EST
has emerged as the preferred time for everyone thus far. I think we have quorom based on who can attend. I'm going to send a calendar invitation to those that added themselves to the Doodle poll:
    Paul Webster, Markus Knauer, Kim Moir, Igor Fedorenko, Andrew Ross

If you'd like to attend, please either add yourself to the Doodle poll, or contact me directly.

For this first meeting, these are some of the areas I anticipate we'll talk about. Please feel free to suggest other items or update any of these:
  • Those that tried the build, compare notes
  • Packaging and branding
  • Testing
  • Pushing & pulling to/from: Orbit/Maven.eclipse.org/downloads.eclipse.org/LTS
  • Revisit: Are we building everything we need to be for platform?
  • How we should handle platform-specific builds like SWT
  • Revisit: Do we expect we need map files for the platform build once it's all in git?
  • LTS program and a LTS ready definition for projects
  • Set a time for the next meeting (same time/day 2 weeks?)
And tentative for the next meeting:
  • Status update
  • Anything we didn't get to in the first meeting
  • Review an inventory of projects that are LTS ready or not
Cheers,

Andrew