Re: [cbi-dev] finalPluginsVersions.properties

On 12-01-05 1:14 PM, Paul Webster wrote:
On Thu, Jan 5, 2012 at 11:50 AM, Igor Fedorenko <igor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:igor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    Does anyone on this list know how finalPluginsVersions.__properties gets
    created and if it is actually needed to run SDK automated junit tests?

    At least for 3.8M4, the file seem to have too many entries, ~1200, while
    there is only ~400 plugins in the SDK. Is this expected/desired?

In my 4.2 SDK I have 988 entries, of which 540 are real bundles and the
rest are source bundles.

Are you talking about this [1] 4.2 SDK? I only see about 442 plugins
there.

[1] http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/drops4/S-4.2M4-201112092100/index.php

Igor

Back to the top