Re: [cbi-dev] Setting a meeting time

Hi Andrew,

yes, I am interested... just for confirmation (because it is not stated somewhere else): The times given in the poll are EST times?

Thanks,
Markus

On Thu, Jan 5, 2012 at 16:25, Andrew Ross <andrew.ross@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Everyone,

We've got enough stuff working, being worked on, and left to figure out that a conference call every couple of weeks makes sense. I'd like to use doodle to help figure out a good time.

If you're interested in participating in CBI meetings, please click on the following link to add your name and the days/times that work for you. If you would, pretend this would reoccur every 2 weeks. I believe you can add new times beyond the ones I added.

http://www.doodle.com/vkpkyin6z8vzbtvs

Cheers,

Andrew