Re: [cbi-dev] Some feedback on the build prototype

On Fri, Dec 23, 2011 at 7:40 AM, Paul Webster <pwebster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Since our move to git we've started submitting for the I build using branches, and depending on the build to auto-tag the bundles:

1) before each integration build, each team sets the "integration" branch to the commit for their build input

2) we have an auto-tagging script that for each map file entry: tags the last commit with that commit's UTC timestamp (v<date-time>), and updates that map file entry.

Sorry, this should read: "... tags the last commit to touch that map file entry project with that commit's UTC timestamp (v<date-time>) and updates that map file entry with the new tag."

Later,
PW

--
Paul Webster