Re: [aspectj-users] pointcut not resolved

Hi Subramanian,

I can't say what's the matter without.  What version of AJDT are you
using?  Is this a maven project? When you try the open type dialog,
can you find the org.aspectj.lang.reflect.Pointcut type?

If you can't get this working, raise a bug on bugzilla for the ajdt
project and include a zipped version of your project.