Re: [aspectj-users] AspectJ's bnf or keyword's list

The abc alternative aspectj compiler provided some proper grammar
definitions I think ( http://abc.comlab.ox.ac.uk/introduction ) -
maybe one of their developers on this list can comment on where the
grammars can be found?

ajc captures its grammar in two places, the java.g file that is in the
patched JDT compiler

http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/download.php?file=/tools/aspectj/dev/java.g

and the pointcut syntax is captured in the implementation of the
pointcut parser (no grammar, sorry):

http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/download.php?file=/tools/aspectj/dev/PatternParser.java

cheers
Andy