Re: [aspectj-users] How to dynamically attach an aspect to a OSGi bundle being installed?

Hi David!

You should take a look at Equinox Weaving:

http://www.eclipse.org/equinox/incubator/aspects (but this doc is quite old and out-of-date, sorry)

Using Equinox Weaving you can put aspects into bundles and let the runtime take care of weaving these aspects into other bundles. You don't need to listen to bundle events yourself or so. You can also apply aspects to already installed or active bundles, but they get refreshed (stopped, started again) to apply the aspects to.

Maybe this helps you...

Cheers,
-Martin