[aspectj-users] JSF Project with AspectJ in Tomcat 5

Hello,

   I'm new in AspectJ and I was trying to create a JSF project with Aspect J
capabilities, for example, for logging purporses in my project.

   I'm using the latest version of AJDT in Eclipse 3.1 and trying to use it in
Tomcat 5.x.

   I was able to compile the project in ant but it seems not to be working in
Tomcat. Can anybody tell me what can I do to make it work? Is it necessary to
add anything to the Tomcat lib or change its configuration?

   A little help would be great. Thanks in advance,

     Paulo Zenida

Back to the top