[aspectj-users] aspects/advices not seen in eclipse 3.0 editor

How can one solve this problem?

I open Eclipse 3.0, open my project, and all of a sudden, aspectj visualizer doesn’t display anything even though a package is selected. Also, all the orange arrows that used to show part of my file (for linked advises etc…have disappeared).

How do I enable the old behavior to show up again where I can browse an aspect and find related advices etc.. any ideas on what could have gone wrong?

-

Sudhakar Ramakrishnan

x3520, ESRI

Back to the top