Re: [aspectj-dev] Patch discrepancy here...

We have had a long standing issue to fix the manifests for OSGi. I have tried a couple of times but don't get the feedback I need to confirm what I create are correct - we have no automated tests that verify the validity.  Previously users went to the SpringSource enterprise bundle repo to get a version of the jar that had had bundlor run against it to correct the manifest.  I would much rather we used bundlor/bnd or whatever as part of our build process to ensure they were correct.

> Could you please validate the pull request and include it into the next release?

I'll take a look when I get a minute.

cheers,
Andy