Re: [andmore-dev] updates

Unfortunately life gets in the way, and as Eric said, the Android community as a whole didn't step up.  We have had some people step up, but honestly keeping up with the changes is a full time job.

People are more than welcome to step in and take over if they have the time to do so, the code base works, but needs to be updated to the latest SDKs and a MANY of the tools that Andmore relied upon that were maintained by Google are no more, so would need to have forks or rewrites done.

I haven't wanted to close the project because the base is good, it just needs people that have the time to maintain it and improve it.

My time is very limited right now.

Dave