[andmore-dev] Andmore questions

I apologize for posting to the developer email list, but I have not found another way to initiate contact with the project leads and committers.

I am the owner of two software companies that have used Eclipse for many years for mostly Java and some C development.  We would prefer to continue to use Eclipse for Android development.  Andmore appears to be just what we're looking for.  We're somewhat late to the Android party, so we are unfamiliar with the now extinct Eclipse/Google ADT.

I would like to make an informed decision about whether we should stay with Eclipse or we should move Android development to Android Studio.  So I would like to have a short email conversation with someone who can answer my questions and provide me with guidance in that respect.

Also, is there a forum or someplace where questions can be answered about how to use Andmore.  Stackoverflow has almost nothing in this regard, and I can't find anything else.

Don Wills

Back to the top