Re: [andmore-dev] VCS for Matthew

Yeah, let me check to see what is in the portal. Not sure we need to do anything or not.

Dave

On 3/21/16 1:58 PM, Eric Cloninger wrote:
Dave,

I was notified to update the VCS availability for Matthew. Since we're doing this through Github, I assume it's just a formality as we're using PRs. I didn't see anything in portal for granting this access. Can you flip whatever bit needs flipping?

-E