[andmore-dev] Fwd: Re: Github Pull Request 113 - Update SDK

Resending through my gmail account as sometimes the yahoo account gets caught by spam filters.

Dave

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: Re: [andmore-dev] Github Pull Request 113 - Update SDK
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2016 13:54:33 -0500
From: David Carver <d_a_carver@xxxxxxxxx>
To: andmore developer discussions <andmore-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Yes, that is the majority of the work.  Ideally if we have the item already in orbit, we would leverage that as well.

If you have the time, please feel free to start working on this.   I'm also checking to see if the original author would like to come on board as a committer to help with things as well.  He already works for a eclipse member company and is a committer already at eclipse.

Dave