Re: [andmore-dev] Android EPP Package

Thanks Dave. Kaloyan, as the person who created the package, are you having good success with it?

On Sun, Feb 21, 2016 at 9:57 PM, David Carver <d_a_carver@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Menus still need to be cleaned up, and there is general useability fixes that need
to occur.  You can get it to work, but it isn't as smooth as I would like it to be for a
a general release.

So right now, I say that it is only ready as a Milestone release not something that doesn't have
the incubation stamp on it.

Dave