Re: [andmore-dev] Android for Maven Eclipse going UNMAINTAINED

Oh, and BTW, I see that the Gradle build blows apart the AAR and gives me the classes.jar in them as dependencies. Is that how the containers are done on m2e-android? I was wondering how things were working for me on the gradle side without having AAR containers.