[4diac-dev] Feature Freeze Phase for 4diac 2.0.0 started

Hi,

as every year the beginning of September 1st starts the feature freeze phase for the 4diac autumn release. This year the autumn release will be special. We try
to finally graduate as Eclipse project and leave the incubation phase. Therefore also the jump in the major release number.

For the feature freeze stabilization period we created created 2.0.x maintenance branches for 4diac IDE and 4diac FORTE. Please use these branches for
submitting any bug fixes and minor improvements. During the feature freeze phase and nightly build update sites [2] will be filled from the 2.0.x branch.

More details on the great new features of the upcoming 2.0.0 release can be found in the official news post [2].

As always we are looking forward to your feedback.

Cheers,
Alois

[1] https://download.eclipse.org/4diac/updates/nightly/
[2] https://www.eclipse.org/4diac/en_news.php#en_news_20210906