[4diac-dev] Committer election

Hi!

During the past year, 4diac IDE has kept me increasingly busy in my
work and private life.
I got to know the 4diac community - especially during the last 4days of
4diac - and the development process.

My main focus is currently on improving the usability of the IDE.
This greatly improves the learnability of the tool, while also
increasing the development speed of experienced developers.
Furthermore, I am involved in teaching IEC 61499 and Eclipse 4diac at
university.

Today, I am excited and honored to announce that I got promoted to
committer status.
In addition to my own developments, I will now increasingly review code
submitted by other contributors.

Cheers,

Bianca Wiesmayr

--