Re: [4diac-dev] Facelift for 4diac logo

Hi Alois,

Thanks for your update. For me the updated logo looks really good - clear and

simple.

Cheers

Thomas

On Mon, Mar 18, 2019 at 11:15 PM Alois Zoitl <alois.zoitl@xxxxxx> wrote:
Hallo again,

after letting the Eclipse 4diac logo/icon facelift sit for a while I came back to it and gave it more thoughts. I did more experiments I talked with many
people. And based on the feedback I gave it a second try. Please find attached a new proposal for which I took the following points into account:

  1. I tried to keep it as near as possible to the original one as the iconic shape is already in the brains of our users and we shouldn't change that again
  2. Keep the 3 white lines as a reference to Eclipse logo
  3. Have the white spaces bigger so that they scale better to smaller sizes
  4. Get the overall logo a bit calmer.

Based on that I tried again many different things. Many crazy things. The attached version is the current intermediate result. What do you think?

Cheers,
Alois