Re: [4diac-dev] Regarding 4DIAC Issue.

Hi,

to add to Michaels comment and to clarify you question: Currently it is not possible to run 4diac IDE within a browser. Eclipse Che and/or Eclipse RAP could
help to port 4diac IDE into a web application to run within a browser. Don't know if this will work for 4diac IDE.

As Michael pointed out you could provide 4diac IDE with all the FBs, sample applications and a Java run-time in a ZIP file that users could download from your
page, but then have to extract and start manually.

There is also the option that you add links to executables in web-pages. But because of security implications this is works only for local executables that are
already on the machine of your user [1]. In a corporate setting this could be a shared network directory.

If this is what you are searching for then you may also want to know that you can give a also the workspace to start 4diac IDE with as parameter [2].

Cheers,
Alois

[1] https://stackoverflow.com/questions/4252913/open-an-exe-file-through-a-link-in-a-html-file
[2] https://stackoverflow.com/questions/209789/starting-eclipse-w-specific-workspace