[4diac-dev] Proposal remove monitoring configuration option

Hi,

in the last years monitoring has gotten an imporant feature of 4diac.
It the mean-time it is activated per default and moved to the advanced
option features when someone really wants to deactivate it.

As monitoring is so important and I don't think anybody is building
fortes without monitoring anymore I would like propose to remove the
monitoring configuration option.

This would remove a lot of #ifdefs scattered throughout the code. Thus
making the code better to read, opens new options for cleaning it up,
and makes it easier for static code checking tools as well as IDEs to
analyze our code.

What do you think?

Cheers,
Alois