Re: [4diac-dev] Fw: Re: Milestone and release of forte/open62541

Great and thanks again for your support!

Alois

Gesendet: Sonntag, 17. September 2017 um 07:13 Uhr
Von: Jake <thatcadguy@xxxxxxxxx>
An: "4diac developer discussions" <4diac-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Betreff: Re: [4diac-dev] Fw: Re: Milestone and release of forte/open62541
Hi again Alois,

Understood. I'll take a look at the bugzilla and forums. I'd be happy to look at the Modbus client support, fairly well-versed with the protocol.

Best,
Jake

On Fri, Sep 15, 2017 at 11:23 AM, Alois Z. <alois.zoitl@xxxxxx> wrote:
Jake,

any help is more then welcome. Bringing FORTE to new devcies and test it on them is definitly worht the effort. When you plan to implement IO access I would wait till the embrick branch with the new IO architecture will be mreged back to the development branch. I expect this to happe by the end of this month.

Also writing new test cases would be helpfull.

There are currently quite some FORTE bugs in the bugzilla. This could also be worth a look. But maybe some of them require quite some diving into FORTE.

Finally a point which needs more work is the modbus Client support. There are several discussions in the current forums as well as the old forums on SF what the issue is.

Best,
Alois