Von: "Benjamin Cabé" <benjamin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
An: 4diac-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Gesendet: Dienstag, 14. Juli 2015 16:51:08
Betreff: [4diac-dev] 4DIAC Website

Hi!

I just noticed that you guys are working on putting together the eclipse.org/4diac website – that’s great!
Can you please make sure to follow the little procedure at https://wiki.eclipse.org/IoT/Community_metrics#Web_traffic to setup Google Analytics tracking on the website and give the Eclipse Fdn access to your stats so as we can consolidate them at the Eclipse IoT WG level.

Thanks, and let me know if you have any questions!
Benjamin –

Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Monika Wenger
fortiss --- An-Institut der Technischen Universitaet Muenchen
Guerickestrasse 25 | 80805 Muenchen | Germany
T +49 (0)89 360 35 22 536 | Fx +49 (0)89 360 35 22 50
monika.wenger@xxxxxxxxxxx | www.fortiss.org

Amtsgericht Muenchen | HRB 176633 | Sitz Garching b. Muenchen
Rechtsform: gemeinnuetzige GmbH
USt-IdNr.:  DE263907002 | Steuer-Nr.: 143/237/25900
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Dr. Harald Ruess

Back to the top