[xtext-dev] Project Lead election for Christian Dietrich on Eclipse Xtext

A project lead election for Christian Dietrich on project Eclipse Xtext
(modeling.tmf.xtext) was started by Sebastian Zarnekow with this criteria:

Hi Xtext'ers,

I have the pleasure to nominate Christian Dietrich as the Co-Lead for the
Xtext project.
For many years now, Christian has shown devotion for the quality of the code,
the processes and the community management for Eclipse Xtext. During that
time, he has answered literally thousands of questions in the Eclipse forum.
His contributions and his tireless efforts greatly helped to make Xtext what
it is today. He is actively monitoring various communication channels to help
newcomers and users with advanced use cases. Christian performs code reviews,
assist contributors and has an eye on the incoming issues. He deeply cares
about the integration points with other Eclipse projects, the evolution of
the framework, the Eclipse platform and Java in general.

I think as a Co-Lead, he can help to keep the Xtext ecosystem healthy and
move it forward even more so.

Please support the nomination and cast your vote.

Eclipse Xtext project committers can click the election link below to vote.

Election:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/modeling.tmf.xtext/elections/election-christian-dietrich-project-lead-eclipse-xtext

Project: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/modeling.tmf.xtext

Back to the top