[xtext-dev] Planned Guava dependency for Oxygen

Hi all,

following the notice on cross-projects-issues mailing list that projects in Oxygen should depend on Guava 21 [1], I looked at the dependencies of the VIATRA project, and have found that Xtext uses a dependency range of [14.0.0,19.0.0) for Guava [2]. My question is whether this is planned for the final Oxygen version of Xtext, or should we expect a range update?

In general, we are fine with either updating the dependencies, or keeping it the same, just want to make sure we do enough tests with the final version.

Best regards,
Zoltán

 [1] https://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/cross-project-issues-dev/msg14431.html
 [2] https://github.com/eclipse/xtext-lib/blob/master/org.eclipse.xtext.xbase.lib/META-INF/MANIFEST.MF#L11