Re: [xtext-dev] Xtext Oxygen / 2.12/2.13 Timeline

Hi Christian,

I don't think it makes sense to have two minor release until June, so I changed the version for Oxygen to 2.12 (it was 2.13).
The release was scheduled for June 28, which is the release date of Oxygen. So maybe a bit late :).
I moved it to May 26, which is RC1 of Oxygen [1]. It will allow us to contribute a bugfix release in a later RC round if needed.
Does that work for everybody?

We should, as usual, slow down changing stuff that could possibly break existing clients the closer we get to the release. Usually stopping doing such changes four weeks before the release worked well.

Thank you, for bringing this up.

Cheers,
Sven

[1] - https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/modeling.tmf.xtext/releases/2.12