Re: [xtext-dev] Xtext 2.11.0.beta3

OK.

Am 22.12.2016 um 17:09 schrieb Miro Spönemann <miro.spoenemann@xxxxxxxxxx>:

Hi again,

I found out that my bootstrapping solution for the Gradle Xtend complier even works with the snapshot version. This means that we don’t need to wait for a new beta release before we can apply the Xtend compiler to our build.

However, we need a new release of xtext-gradle-plugin so the source mapping is installed correctly. Therefore I propose to move the beta3 milestone to the first week of January or so, instead of tomorrow.

Miro