[xtext-dev] Issues for Xtext 2.11.0.beta1

Hi,

I went through the issue lists and assigned some more to the 2.11.0.beta1 milestone (October 18th). The composite list is here:

Most of those are related to the restructuring. This is probably much more than we can realize, but I think we should try to solve as many restructuring problems as possible so the beta version can serve as a good basis for testing in real projects.

Regards
--
Dr. Miro Spönemann
Software engineer and consultant

TypeFox GmbH
Am Germaniahafen 1, 24143 Kiel

Tel.: +49 151 42679459

Sitz: Kiel, Registergericht: Amtsgericht Kiel, HRB 17385
Geschäftsführer: Sven Efftinge, Dr. Jan Köhnlein, Moritz Eysholdt

Back to the top