Re: [xtext-dev] Parsers AND emitters

Karsten, Moritz,

Thanks for the quick responses! This is very helpful! Thanks!

Sorry for putting the message in the wrong place too.

Jay

On Aug 10, 2016 11:26 AM, "Karsten Thoms" <thoms@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Jay,

Xtend is the natural choice to write template based code generators. Xtext provides an interface IGenerator which templates implement. The main class that implements the interface (it could delegate to others) is bound to the Generator interface in the language’s runtime Guice module. Xtext ships an example from where you can pick some ideas. Install it with "File/New/Example/Xtext State-Machine Example“.

Please note that this mailing list is primarily for communication between Xtext developers. The Xtext forum [1] provides support for you and anyone else for that kind of questions. We are very responsive in the forum, too!

Kind regards,
~Karsten