Re: [xtext-dev] Update to Java 8

Hi all,
some notes about changes I did today:

- the master branch is now set up to use Java8.
- merged state from origin/restructuring into master
- the current master version is 2.11.0
- maintenance is now set up with the 2.10.1 version (previous master state)

We can not use buckminster as build framework for the master branch, so we will have any 2.11.0 p2 update sites for a while.
I’m about to fix at least the tycho build to produce maven artifacts.

Best regards,
Dennis.