[xtext-dev] Xtext 2.10 - Testing

Hi all,

the 2.10 release is planned for next Wednesday, which means we are effectively freezing the code now. Although we have a lot of unit tests we need to manually test, too. Especially the wizard with the different configurations should be tested. For that Anton was so nice to setup a plan in the wiki:

https://github.com/eclipse/xtext/wiki/Xtext-2.10-Test-Plan

The idea is that if you can spend some time on testing, you should put your name into one of the rows (column owner) first and after a successful test you add an 'x' to the 'verified' column. If you faced issues add a comment (or fix them ;-)).
We don't necessarily need to have tested all configurations but it would be good to have tested as much as possible.

Additionally any verification with the latest HEAD against real world projects would be helpful, too.

Cheers,
Sven

--
Sven Efftinge

TypeFox GmbH
Am Germaniahafen 1
24143 Kiel

Sitz: Kiel, Registergericht: Amtsgericht Kiel, HRB 17385
Managing Directors: Sven Efftinge, Moritz Eysholdt, Dr. Jan Köhnlein

Back to the top