[xtext-dev] Regarding Content Assist in Xtext

Hi all,

I have started exploring Xtext .The web editor is the particular interest to me . I want to understand on adding custom behaviour on the top of what is already provided.

For example,
  • How can I trigger content assist on completion of prefix(two letters) of a word instead of "Control + Space" or   suggesting inputs right after spacebar after a word ends.
  • How can I get a list from the database and present in the web UI editor. For example , if the next word is of the type "Employee" . I want to fetch this using a query to the database with all the employee names.

I would appreciate any help on this :).

Thanks and Regards,
Pranay Roy

Back to the top