[xtext-dev] Working with branches

Hi all,

we decided to start a branch with the initials of the creator, followed by a slash, i.e.
  msp/bug462172

If a branch got merged we delete them.

Also now that we work more with branches in git, we should clean up the branch history.
Could you therefore have a look at your existing remote branches and delete them if they are no longer needed, or if there is important work in it replace the branch with a tag? If you are still working on them, please rename them to have your initials as prefix as explained above.

*Maintenance branches*
We used to have maintenance branches for every release, named ‘version_maintenance'. We should
switch to one branch called ‘maintenance’ which always points to the current maintenance stream.
That one will also be used to do automatic deployment of the website.

@Dennis: Could you go through the old maintenance branches, create tags for them (if non existent) and delete the branches?

Cheers,
Sven