[xtext-dev] New hudson server

Hi all,
we have a new "own" Hudson instance (HIPP) named Mexx:
https://hudson.eclipse.org/mexx/view/All%20Head/

A difference from the shared instance is you will need to login with your _email_ as the username.

The old server have only the maintenance jobs enabled, means the latest content is available only on Mexx.
Our "latest" composite updatesite also points to Mexx.

Best regards,
Dennis Hübner

Xtext Commiter / Build Engineer

Mobile: +49 (0) 151 / 17 39 67 07
Telefon: +49 (0) 431 / 990 268 70
Fax: +49 (0) 431 / 990 268 72

itemis AG
Niederlassung Kiel
Am Germaniahafen 1
24143 Kiel
http://www.itemis.de/

Rechtlicher Hinweis:

Amtsgericht Dortmund, HRB 20621

Vorstand: Jens Wagener (Vors.), Wolfgang Neuhaus, Dr. Georg Pietrek, Jens Trompeter, Sebastian Neus

Aufsichtsrat: Dr. Burkhard Igel (Vors.), Stephan Grollmann, Michael Neuhaus