Re: [xtext-dev] Which gt repository to use

Hi Hugo,

yes, the first one is the official git repo. However, it's safe to clone from github, too (thanks to Gits handling of commits and patches). The Github repo is a mirror of the official eclipse repo.

Which ticket do you want to work on? You may want to share your ideas in bugzilla so that there are no conflicts with other ongoing work.

Best regards,
Sebastian