Re: [xtext-dev] Xtext does not parse all LL(*) grammars, does it?

XtextAntlrGeneratorFragment... that was the problem, sorry, my fault

On 2 June 2012 19:53, Oleg Bolshakov <viona31@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
That does work in plain antlr with "backtrack = true", but doesn't work in Xtext not regarding backtrack option.
For setting up backtrack I used this code in workflow:
// generates a more lightweight Antlr parser and lexer tailored for content assist
            fragment = parser.antlr.XtextAntlrUiGeneratorFragment {
                options = {
                    backtrack = true
                }
            }