Re: [xtext-dev] Nighlty update sites are not up to date

Hi guys,
nightly update sites are up-to-date now.
Promotion process changed a bit:
Job artifacts are manually copied to /shared/jobs/${job_name}/latest in
a post build step.
Promotion scripts fetch this artefacts and publish them under the
corresponding location on download.eclipse.org.

Xtext job is now more stable than last week, because I switched from
https to file protocol again.

Regards,
Dennis.

Am 07.12.11 17:48, schrieb Dennis Hübner:
> Hi all,
> due to a infrastructure change on build.eclipse.org we are not able to
> promote
> latest nightly builds to download.eclipse.org. Means all the nightly
> update sites Xtext/Xpand/MWE are outdated.
> Please use composite/latest update site instead. It point's to latest
> hudson builds.
> I will create new promotion process as soon as possible.
>
> Best regards,
> Dennis Huebner.

Dennis Hübner

Softwareentwickler

Mobil:   0151 173 96 707

http://www.itemis.de/

itemis AG
Am Germaniahafen 1
24143 Kiel

Rechtlicher Hinweis:
Amtsgericht Dortmund, HRB 20621
Vorstand: Wolfgang Neuhaus, Jens Wagener, Dr. Georg Pietrek
Aufsichtsrat: Prof. Dr. Burkhard Igel (Vors.), Stephan Grollmann, Michael Neuhaus

Back to the top