Re: [xtext-dev] Xtend2 and Buckminster

Hi Mario,
Am 08.09.11 10:05, schrieb Mario Pierro:
> Hello,
>
> I am trying to automate the build of an Xtend2-based Java project, using Xtext 2.0.1 and Buckminster headless.
> I am not though able to install Xtext in Buckminster without having to install its UI dependencies as well.
>
> Is it possible to install a headless Xtend2 SDK?
SDK means developer kit, developers use editors, which are user interfaces.
So no, you can't install headless SDKs . Unfortunately we don't have  a
xtend2 runtime feature yet,
but you can try the following constellation:
Install xtext runtime feature and xtend bundles:
org.eclipse.xtext.xtend2
org.eclipse.xtext.xtend2.lib

I dont know which are the transitive dependencies for xtend2 and
xtend2.lib, but buckminster.
Just follow the error trace.

Best regards,
Dennis.