Re: [xtext-dev] Can't build the unit test packages cleanly

Hi Mary,

On 18.05.11 18:19, Mary Komor wrote:
> The test packages are from the master branch, but Xtext is from the
> Eclipse distribution
> eclipse-SDK-3.7M6-Xtext-2-nightly-HEAD-linux-gtk-x86_64.tar.gz
> <http://download.itemis.com/distros/eclipse-SDK-3.7M6-Xtext-2-nightly-HEAD-linux-gtk-x86_64.tar.gz>.
> Is that what's causing the problem?

yes, it is. The test suite contains tests for code that we wrote *after*
M6. You might want to checkout the test suite's version that corresponds
to the M6 or import the other Xtext projects into your workspace.

Trick:
1. import all projects without copying the source
2. close all projects.
3. open the test projects that your are interested in
   and select "open dependent projects"
4. delete all projects that are still closed.

now you've got all the projects you need to run the tests but nothing more.

cheers,
  Moritz