[xtext-dev] Accessing editor contents

Hello,

     I need to extend xtext functionality. I completed the coloring of source code and the syntax checking, but need to access the editor contents. I need to load the editor contents from a buffer and among other methods to fit xtext it into my eclise application.

    Can anyone provide an example on how to do it?

    I am looking for something like:

    myExtendedETextClass x = new MyExtenderETextClass();
    x.loadFromStringBuffer("My source code contents");

    Thanks!

/Oscar

Back to the top