From: Sven Efftinge <sven@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Xtext dev list <xtext-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 16/11/2010 04:50 AM
Subject: Re: [xtext-dev] Questions about XText 1.0.2 Release Plan
Sent by: xtext-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Dennis just managed to get the build working.
The nightlies are available from this update site :

http://download.eclipse.org/modeling/tmf/updates/nightly/

On Nov 15, 2010, at 8:43 PM, Samantha Chan wrote:

Thank you Sven,

Can you please let me know when the nightlies for 1.0.2 stream becomes available?  We would like to start running tests with the early drivers as soon as possible.

Thanks once again!

Samantha