[xtext-dev] Current promotion strategy for Buckminster Users

Hi all,

I'm trying to figure out how to get a good promotion going now that I've managed to get the transition to Buckminster working. Basically I'd just like a one for one swap with the prior CBI functionality, but it isn't clear how that should happen. I know that XText was experimenting with a buckminster based promotion scheme driven from Hudson, but I'm not sure that that is even possible given that hudson is not inside build firewall. I really need to get this working..

thanks very much

Miles

Back to the top